grilled skirt steak with herb salsa verde:
Recipe from bon appetit
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh herbs, such as tarragon and mint
- 1 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 skirt steak (or steak of your choice)
Top your grilled steak with the herb salsa!
Are you reading anything fun?
Cheers to me becoming a bit less of a perfectionist (hey, sometimes you have to be your own cheerleader)! Thanks for giving me that push Wendy!